Spintires: Chernobyl DLC
More than 33 years ago, a failed safety test at the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant in Northern Ukraine triggered an explosion that led to the destruction of Pripyat city and its surrounding areas. In response, an evacuation plan was launched, and approximately 116,000 people were evacuated from the city. Additionally, the military sealed off a 30-kilometer area around the damaged site.
Moving ahead several years, unofficial explorers known as stalkers discovered trucks entering the sealed area with the pretext of retrieving trees affected by wildfires. Unknown to many, healthy pine trees were falling in large numbers during that period and were being sold across the European continent.
To provide you with a firsthand experience of being in the sealed area, Spintires: Chernobyl DLC includes brand-new vehicles – the B-157 and B-505 – and puts you in the driver’s seat of the infamous logger. With Spintires: Chernobyl DLC, you can avoid highly radioactive areas using a Geiger counter. The counter also helps you locate logging sites and prevents your vehicle from sustaining irreparable damage.
By downloading Spintires: Chernobyl DLC, you will gain access to a detailed and eerie rendition of Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant, Pripyat, Kupsta Lake, the Duga Radar, and the Red Forest. In addition, you can take on extra tasks such as identifying the infamous “Claw of Chernobyl” and unlocking exclusive Steam Achievements.
As if that wasn’t already enough to grab your attention, the simulation video game also offers a new proving ground set in Chernobyl, along with a vehicle testing facility.
Long story short, expect to get your hands on the following key features when you download Spintires: Chernobyl DLC:
- Chernobyl-inspired map consisting of realistic depictions of landmarks, buildings and roadside mess.
- Brand-new vehicles i.e. B-157 and B-505 packed with customizable sounds and other attachments.
- Up to 3 special Steam Achievements.
- Radiation-filled areas capable of harming your vehicle.
- Working Geiger-counter to assist you in staying away from Radiation-heavy areas.
- BONUS: A proving ground based on Chernobyl as well as a vehicle testing facility.