How to install Spintires: MudRunner mods?
Thinking about installing some new mods but still not sure how to install Spintires: MudRunner mods? Don’t worry! It is extremely easy, just follow these six steps and you are ready to play:
Method 1 (Epic Store):
The latest version of SpintiresMod is v1.9.1 FIN+ Download
If you’ve had Spintires Plus in the first game (Spintires 03/03/16), or you are completely new to the game and are wondering how YouTubers, friends etc. have the Dev Tools and battery winch, you’ve come to the right place!
SpintiresMod is an executable program. Meaning you download it, install it on your cumputer with a setup wizard, and go from there.
Once you have installed SpintiresMod with the setup (which I assume you know how to do. If not, ask below for guidance), it will launch. On the top left there is a button that says Mod Settings as seen in the screenshot above. Click that. Then, this window will appear.
Click the Install… button on the right under Spintires Mudrunner Directory. Another window will appear that shows all your folders and drives.
Navigate to? This PC
—————————-Program Files x86
(or wherever you have Steam installed on your drive(s). In ? common, select ? Spintires Mudrunner and click Ok, then click Apply and Ok on the Mod Settings window.
And you’re done! (this also works for Spintires 03/03/16 and Spintires Mailru. Just install the Spintires directory in the according Install… button)
Still stuck on something? Follow exactly what I do in this How To video. Bottom of the page.
In-game, you will have a new button in Settings at the bottom that will say Advanced Options. That’s the in-game Mudrunner Plus Config. Also, you must launch Mudrunner from SpintiresMod.exe on your desktop. Any other way like through steam library in most cases wont work.
- Download the Spintires mod you wish to add to the game and extract the mods file.
- After doing that, find Steam folder in your computer and open it. Your steam folder could be, for instance: C:/Program Files/Steam
- As you opened the Steam folder, go this way: steamapps/common/Spintires
- Check for the file ‘media.zip’ in the Spintires folder and open it.
- After you opened the ‘media.zip’ file, just drag and drop all files or folders which you extracted earlier to the right places.
- That’s it! It is so simple to install and use Spintires mods! Give yourself a try and you will never regret it!
- Download the mod
- Unpack the file using a programme (WinRar, WinZip, 7zip and etc.), you can also right click -> Winrar/WinZip…-> Extract files -> Choose the destination -> Extract
- Place the files inside the correct folder
Our brief guide on installing Spintires: MudRunner mods has hopefully made you feel more confident in adding new mods to your game. We assure you that trying out these new Spintires mods is definitely worth it.
Now that you know how to install Spintires MudRunner mods, it’s time to start browsing. With new mods added daily, you can always find a variety of Spintires mods to enhance your game. Maps, vehicles, repaints, textures, tweaks, wheels, and more are created by passionate and dedicated Spintires community members. Since you are now comfortable adding new mods and know how to install them properly, feel free to add as many mods as you want to make your game customized to your specific needs and preferences.
The Spintires community is constantly evolving, so join other game fans in growing together by updating your game with new mods from time to time. By doing so, you’ll never feel like you’ve missed out on something important. Keep up with the latest trends in the community and become a part of it. Create a game that feels like it was made just for you by customizing it with the vast selection of Spintires mods available.